INKOMPASS is a global internship program by Philip Morris International that enables you to discover yourself by working in a creative, dynamic, and culturally diverse environment. This is why INKOMPASS is not just an internship program. It's your journey of self-discovery. Develop life-long skills, explore your passions and discover some new ones too! When you intern with us, you will be given an opportunity to:
- Work on real business projects
- Get mentored by industry experts
- Transform your CV while partnering with PMI in delivering a smoke-free future
Join our Commercial Operations, Marketing, Digital, IT, External Affairs, Finance or People & Culture team in Belgrade
IT Operations, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Customs or Operations Planning team in Nis.
Please only apply to 1 location (Belgrade or Nis).
You can choose up to 3 business functions.
Who can apply?
- Students at final year of BA or at MA studies OR
- Fresh graduates who gained BA or MA degree during this calendar year (if between primary and master’s studies there was no interruption for more than one year)
- Currently studying/recently gained degree from: Economics, Organizational Sciences, Law, IT, HR, Mechanical or Electronic Engineering, Quality (Chemistry/Biology) or similar
- Fluent in English language
- Interested to gain new experiences with real work challenges.
|December 05th, 2022 - January 5th, 2023||Applications open|
|January 5th, 2023||Online tests competition date|
|Mid-February, 2023||Virtual assessment|
|March 1st, 2023 - March 1st, 2024 (Duration may vary)||Internship Period|