Name, father’s/mother’s name and family name: Radomir Branislav Ljupković
Contact e-mail, phone and web page (if available): firstname.lastname@example.org, +381 63 1939367
· Date and place of birth: 10.03.1984. Niš, Serbia
· Citizenship: Sebian
· Research field and areas: Materials science, Catalysis, Biofuels, Applied chemistry, Chemical engineering
· Education: bachelor, master and Ph.D. studies (university/faculty), degrees and corresponding fields, dates (years) of enrolment and graduation, titles of defended final papers/theses and average grades for all education levels.
Bachelor: 2003.-2007. Faculty of Science and Mathematics, University of Nis, average grade 8.72, Final paper: Influence of pH on stability of emulsion Antiinkrustal Puroni 2000
Ph.D: 2007.-2014. Faculty of Science and Mathematics, University of Niš, average grade 9.63, Thesis: Synthesis of biodiesel over activated CaO catalysts: Optimisation of prodess parameters and effects of use of biodiesel, Supervisor: prof dr Aleksandra Zarubica
· Supervisor: prof dr Aleksandra Zarubica
· Dates of appointments:
2016-today Research associate, Faculty of Sciences and Mathematics, University of Nis, Nis, Serbia
2012-2016 Research assistant, Faculty of Sciences and Mathematics, University of Nis, Nis, Serbia
2008-2012 Research trainee, Faculty of Sciences and Mathematics, University of Nis, Nis, Serbia
· Employment history: 2008. – Laboratory for Applied and Industrial Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science and Mathematics, University of Niš
· Project history:
o 2008 – 2011 Development of electrochemically active microalloyed and structuraly modified composite materials – TR 19031, Funded by Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development, Republic of Serbia
o 2011 – Development and characterization of new biosorbent for purification of fresh and waste waters – TR 34008, Funded by Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development, Republic of Serbia
· International scientific collaboration and mobility:
o Leipzig University, Faculty of Chemistry and Mineralogy, Department for Inorganic Chemistry, June 2018.
o Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, University Babes-Bolyai, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, November 2015.
· Link to the Public database of researchers if available (e.g., Google Scholar, ORCID, etc.).
o ORCID https://orcid.org/0000-0002-5828-1816