Serbian Journal of Geosciences is an interdisciplinary, international scientific journal for the publication of articles on original research data published by the Department of Geography, Faculty of Sciences and Mathematics, University of Niš. Its focus is geography, environmental science, and the broader geosciences community.
The specific topics may include but are not limited to:
· Geology, Paleogeography, Geomorphology, Pedology, Hydrology, Biogeography, Geochemistry, Geophysics, Natural hazards, Mathematical Geography, Climatology, Climate changes, Space weather, Atmospheric processes
· Social Geography, Demogeography, Poleogeography, Economical Geography, Historical Geography, Political Geography, Cultural Geography, Medical Geography, Geography of religion
· Methodology Teaching Geography
· Tourism Geography, Ecotourism, Tourism Planning
· Environmental Protection, Spatial Planning
· Cartography, Geovisualization, Geographic Information Systems, Remote sensing